Sunday, February 3, 2008

Symmetry

This is what happens when my computer refuses to connect to the internet...

1.

It’s a dance to defeat, it never ends.
You end up hurt and I make amends.
I step up, but you turn away.
You look up, but I walk away.
I stand up, but you’re already gone.
You give me your hand, but I’ve moved on.
I stay till the end, but you don’t come.
You catch me at ten, but I’m almost done.
I wait till noon, but we never meet.
You say you’re sorry, and we’re now in repeat.


2.

Is it that time again?
When I walk away, and you run by.
When I want to leave, and you want to try.
When I scream out, and you turn shy.
When I turn to go, and the tears run dry.


By: Flutterby

3 comments:

Gayathri said...

:D

paranoid.android said...

cool! just yesterday i had so much trouble connecting to the net, and finally i couldnt! hehe

Amrut said...

Hehe. I thought perhaps I could suggest that you repair your comp. But .. if such white suffering can bring such poetry,..