Sunday, October 12, 2008

To the-other-contributors-to-this-blog-that-now-seems-to-be-dead,

First and Foremost, I would like to thank you for the interest you will (veiled threat) be showing in this blog in the days to come.

This blog, as you may know, was created more than a year ago. This was done in the hope that the three bloggers involved could keep in touch and irk other readers with their internal jokes. While it may be true that this blog has run out of steam of late, it can be reversed. While I do blame you , I must accept some responsibility. And so I do.

All that said, I look forward to your next posts(s).

Thanking you,

Flutterby
Blogger@Blogger

1 comment:

paranoid.android said...

Hi Flutterby, dont worry thou shalt see more contribution from me...

that rhymes doesnt it? even a bit?